This summer was glorious.
The weather was unseasonably warm all spring and delightfully hot all summer. We “suffered” a few super hot days to enjoy Seattle’s late sunsets and some warm mornings.
This summer was busy.
- Family vacation to Mexico
- Susanna turned two years old!
- We celebrated 9 years of marriage
- Trek to PA for a few hours exploring Philadelphia, plus
- Essential Missions Components, a week long church planting training at ABWE headquarters
- Read a few missions books, completed some evangelism training, and took a Sunday School class called Share Jesus Without Fear
- Presented at two churches
- Chris turned 37 in August
- Preparing for baby #2
- We increased our support a few percentage points, prepared for full time prefield ministry in the fall
This summer was slow and relaxing.
- As we prepared to become a family of four, we made time to be still, seek the Lord, and spend time together.
- Long toddler naps
- Weekend trips enjoying the Pacific Northwest
- More time at our home church in preparation for Sundays away in the Fall