Tomorrow I have a feeling I will post a late-night picture of my cherry cobbler, gluten-free stuffing, or my grandma’s turkey.
Today, I’d like to share some of the things I am thankful for this year. Please join the conversation and tell me – what are you thankful for?
- warm house
- flexible job and not worrying about making it through the snow
- fun job that allows me to serve underprivileged and needy families throughout Washington
- family nearby
- family far away
- the internet’s provision of recipes for foods my husband loves, gluten- and dairy-free
- Chris learning that gluten and dairy were what was making him so sick all the time
- my camera
- our prefield journey and all the lessons we’ll learn and people we’ll meet
- Eastgate Bible Fellowship
- the opportunity to serve in youth ministry