My weekend consists of doing copious amounts of Bible Study Methods homework, meeting a friend for coffee and feeling pleased and smug about the Oregon Ducks (I hope!), plus church.
If your weekend looks to be as relaxing as mine, waste some time with these links:
- Halloween is over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the 99 darkest pieces of classical music (for only $1.99!)
- An interesting article about the role of faith in immigrant communities in Europe. Has God Left Europe for Good?
- Get your Tivos ready and record this. Afterward, when I talk about The Pioneer Woman, you can say, “I saw her on the Food Network!” instead of looking at me funny.
- Cappadocia is one of the most interesting places in the world, I’d say.
- Finally, here’s a link to my painter friend Dano. He’s so talented!