Spain Brain is the phrase I use when I can’t stop thinking about Spain and Spain-related topics. Today, I have Spain Brain for a bunch of reasons!
- I bought some clothes to wear in PA during candidate class. Had to step it up a bit in the wardrobe department; this ain’t Seattle, folks. (In Seattle, we wear jeans to the ballet. With tennis shoes. And fleece.)
- Speaking of candidate class, our church raised 100% of the funds we needed to go in one weekend. And the summer missionary project included funds for two of our high school kids to do some training to teach 5-Day Clubs! We go to an amazing church and we serve an amazing God. Another confirmation.
- Spain plays Honduras in their second game in the 2010 World Cup today.
- Chris and I got new phones this weekend. Fancy schmancy data phones with The Internets, apps, and touch screens that slide to reveal QWERTY keys. I have an app that tells me the weather in Madrid. Which is a heck of a lot nicer than the weather in Seattle!
- The weather in Seattle is horrible; the weather in Madrid is delightful = Spain Brain.
- I made (virgin) sangria for the in-laws Father’s Day celebration dinner.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!